A GLOBAL MOVEMENT
Living young. It was the dream. Today, it’s the reality. And there’s a global movement to prove it. By 2015, the anti-aging industry will grow by:
76% in the U.S.
73% in Europe
72% in Japan
82% in Asia Pacific
The global wellness products industry is a $569 billion industry, and anti-aging is one of the fastest growing categories. The global cosmetics and toiletries industry is a $333 billion industry, and anti-aging is its largest growing segment. In fact, the anti-aging market is projected to reach a TRILLION dollars by 2025.
Breakthrough technology and favorable market trends place ageLOC at the forefront of the anti-aging industry. The strong desire of consumers to look and feel healthy as they age fuels the business potential for both current and future Nu Skin distributors.
- Despite the economic downturn, consumers are spending money on anti-aging products, indicating that they prize the retention of their youthful looks above all other areas of beauty and personal care.
- In fewer than 10 years, people aged 65 years and older will outnumber children under 5 for the first time in history.
- The over-65 population is expected to double by 2050.
- Almost 80% of Baby Boomers are taking steps to feel and remain young.
- More than 90% of consumers are interested in learning how to achieve a healthy lifestyle.